Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13329 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €561 (4,212 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)