Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €470 (3,516 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)