Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23691 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €673 (2,839 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)