Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 (34,305 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)