Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02893 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €557 (19,242 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)