Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €992 ($1,232) in Youngstown, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)