Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €902 (₩1,075,283) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)