Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €894 (₩1,081,130) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)