Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €893 (руб 67,649) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)