Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €859 (¥106,946) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)