Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €767 (元5,756) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)