Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €434 (元3,147) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (31 minutes ago)