Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,113 (723,720 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)