Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €795 (1,149,589 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)