Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,023 (1,636,081 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)