Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €795 (1,116,703 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)