Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21461 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €916 (﷼ 4,269) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)