Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21702 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €845 (﷼ 3,894) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)