Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €704 (1,373 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)