Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €654 (1,283 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)