Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,202 (руб 76,326) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)