Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,032 (руб 65,121) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)