Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €341 (元2,522) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)