Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €517 (元3,768) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)