Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €504 (元3,689) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)