Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,184 (元8,973) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (21 minutes ago)