Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,069 (元8,405) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)