Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,085 (元8,449) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)