Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12782 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €693 (元5,423) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)