Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €333 (元2,411) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (35 minutes ago)