Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €462 (元3,390) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)