Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €372 (元2,712) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)