Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (Mex$ 11,976) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)