Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €803 (元6,321) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)