Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €943 (元7,039) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)