Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €526 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)