Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €808 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)