Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12865 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €737 (元5,730) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)