Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €304 (元2,227) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (36 minutes ago)