Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23375 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €661 (2,827 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)