Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23638 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €792 (3,353 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)