Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €802 (AU$1,111) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)