Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €918 (AU$1,302) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (23 minutes ago)