Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,461 (AU$2,271) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)