Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €582 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)