Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23206 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €500 (2,154 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)