Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €338 (1,477 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)