Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06730 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,240 (R 18,430) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)