Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €668 (C$967) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)