Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06858 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €642 (9,358 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)