Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €889 (ƒ 1,735) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)