Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47508 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,716 (ƒ 3,613) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)