Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €737 (ƒ 1,392) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)