Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €905 (ƒ 1,737) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)