Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €788 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)