Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,369 (NZ$2,309) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)