Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,204 (NZ$2,117) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)