Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,249 (NZ$2,057) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (37 minutes ago)