Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,003 (元7,479) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)