Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €483 (元3,532) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)