Cost of living comparison between Wenzhou, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €318 (元2,352) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)