Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €694 (NZ$1,054) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)