Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,489 (NZ$2,536) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)