Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,074 (NZ$1,649) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)