Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,735 (NZ$2,794) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (30 minutes ago)