Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,004 (R 15,525) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)