Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06648 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 (R 14,469) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)