Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06855 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €900 (R 13,132) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)