Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €508 (元3,813) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)