Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 64% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €396 (₨29,911) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)