Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €244 (₨17,135) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)