Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,446 ($1,557) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)