Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,060 ($2,534) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)