Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €671 (2,843 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)