Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €433 (10,471,579 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)