Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €816 (1,591 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)