Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €496 (969 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (31 minutes ago)