Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €419 (811 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)