Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €825 (R$ 3,105) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)