Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01413 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €529 (руб 37,397) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)