Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €539 (71,849 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)