Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €760 (руб 57,116) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (34 minutes ago)