Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €973 (руб 65,905) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)