Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €796 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (27 minutes ago)