Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €659 (R$ 2,265) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)